- Enhancement of efficiency at least 50% including
- Room space
- Prolong the usage life of tool max 1000%
- Solve the string chip problem
- Improve surface accuracy of workpiece
The principle of speed enhancement
Cutting/ milling process always generates heated steam, which usually isolates the lubricant attachment and then leads poorly to dismiss generated heat by less than 20%. The only solution is to pressurize lubricant to at least 1000 psi (70 bar). That can make a direct contact of lubricant over workpiece surface, optimizing temperature drop. And In this case , the feed rate and cutting/ milling speed can massively improved.
- High pressure coolant can compel to blow heat away right on the contact point between end mill and workpiece .
- To prevent from string chip entangling tool, the broken chip piece can keep tool from being entangled.
- High quality filter can extend usage life of lubricant.
- Heat drop can be helpful for cutting speed and feed rate.
- Improve surface accuracy of workpiece and reduce cutting mark on surface.
- Implementing from CNC machines to automation requires two critical factors. One is tool control software ; the other one is " High Pressure Coolant System".
Comparison of real cutting tests
|Comparison with inverted and valve system
|Pressure regulating valve system
|Saving of more than 40%
|100 % consumption
|Pump usage life
|Buffer star can protect pump
|Over jump start can cause abrasion in pump
|One program but multiple output nozzle diameter
|Capable of maintaining constant pressure
|Incapable of maintaining constant pressure
|CNC multiple pressure memories
|Available with memories of multiple pressure
|Insufficient backflow warning
|Filter change warning
|Enhancing over triple usage life of filtering consumable
|High frequency for replacement