- Enhancement of efficiency at least 50% including
- Room space
- Prolong the usage life of tool max 1000%
- Solve the string chip problem
- Improve surface accuracy of workpiece
The principle of speed enhancement
Cutting/ milling process always generates heated steam, which usually isolates the lubricant attachment and then leads poorly to dismiss generated heat by less than 20%. The only solution is to pressurize lubricant to at least 1000 psi (70 bar). That can make a direct contact of lubricant over workpiece surface, optimizing temperature drop. And In this case , the feed rate and cutting/ milling speed can massively improved.
- High pressure coolant can compel to blow heat away right on the contact point between end mill and workpiece .
- To prevent from string chip entangling tool, the broken chip piece can keep tool from being entangled.
- High quality filter can extend usage life of lubricant.
- Heat drop can be helpful for cutting speed and feed rate.
- Improve surface accuracy of workpiece and reduce cutting mark on surface.
- Implementing from CNC machines to automation requires two critical factors. One is tool control software ; the other one is " High Pressure Coolant System".
Test on the same tool over the same workpiece, material (Titanium alloy 6AL 4V)
|Comparison with inverted and valve system||Inverted System||Pressure regulating valve system|
|Electricity consumption||Saving of more than 40%||100 % consumption|
|Pump usage life||Buffer star can protect pump||Over jump start can cause abrasion in pump|
|One program but multiple output nozzle diameter||Capable of maintaining constant pressure||Incapable of maintaining constant pressure|
|CNC multiple pressure memories||Available with memories of multiple pressure||No|
|Insufficient backflow warning||Protectable||No|
|Filter change warning||Enhancing over triple usage life of filtering consumable||High frequency for replacement|